Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Ghostly Birds

1. October ghoul bird-kab1. October Ghoul Bird

2. three witches-kab 2. The Three Witches from MacBeth

3. winged phantom-kab 3. Winged Phantom

See more Halloween Birds and play the Spooky Bird Name Game at

Birding is Fun

Halloween Birds

I am posting on Birding is Fun a bit late this month due to my regular day being needed for a different post. It worked out well since I decided to have a little Halloween fun and play with the names of some bird species. There are more birds and names over on BiF. The correct names of these three species are listed below. Before scrolling down for the answers, can you name these birds?

Happy Halloween!

4. october sky-kab

Answers:

  1. American Crow (October Ghoul Bird)
  2. White-faced Ibis (Three witches from MacBeth)
  3. Snowy Egret (Winged Phantom)

2 comments:

  1. Great post, Kathie! I enjoyed your Halloween birds and post. Happy Birding!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my nest! I hope you will enjoy spending time here with me and the birds. Thank you for your comments. I will try to get back to you as soon as I get back from counting more birds.